Fashion can be bought. Style one must possess.

The girl herself..

My photo
Passionate Fashion Student, Just as obsessed with fashion as i am with life. Each day learning a little more than what i knew yesterday. I set myself goals to set myself up for achievement. I have many dreams and ambitions and im inspired by many. Have a good day beautiful.

Tuesday 13 April 2010

Stylish Thinking - Issy Wie


The C.V - Study in the same class at The Fashion Retail Academy. Her style is cute, trendy and individual. We both share the love for the peace sign.

I couldnt live without.. my friends and family, redbull, my phone and black boots.

My style in 3 words.. Clean young mess.

My favourite place in the world.. is London!

In 5 years time id like to be.. a personal stylist to the rich in New York which sounds lovely to me.

My favourite designers are.. Chloe and miu miu

No comments:

Post a Comment