Fashion can be bought. Style one must possess.

The girl herself..

My photo
Passionate Fashion Student, Just as obsessed with fashion as i am with life. Each day learning a little more than what i knew yesterday. I set myself goals to set myself up for achievement. I have many dreams and ambitions and im inspired by many. Have a good day beautiful.

Friday 30 April 2010

Gossip Girl meets Miss Selfridge

I loveeee the idea of clothes being on the high street inspired by my favourite tv show but oh no, I am not loving the collection at all by Miss Selfridge. The dresses all look cheap and i hate the patterns and colours. Nothing we have'nt seen before and if you go on the website and shop the collection, theres live models posing tacky poses which is not cool. Sorry Miss Selfridge you have let me down.

No comments:

Post a Comment