Fashion can be bought. Style one must possess.

The girl herself..

My photo
Passionate Fashion Student, Just as obsessed with fashion as i am with life. Each day learning a little more than what i knew yesterday. I set myself goals to set myself up for achievement. I have many dreams and ambitions and im inspired by many. Have a good day beautiful.

Thursday 8 April 2010

Stylish Thinking - Ellie Roche


The C.V - Ellie has got to be one of the most stylish girls i know, she always looks great with her black nails, little tee's and tiny shorts. She pulls off any look and loves Chanel as much as me.

My Style in 3 words.. Vintage, messy, rocking.

I couldnt live without.. my black Topshop boots and my Chanel pumps.

I shop.. in Topshop! Matches, Portabello Market and Charity shops.

My favourite fashion designer is.. Karl Lagerfeld for Chanel and Christopher Kane.

I look up to.. my friends and Kate Moss.

My favourite place to be is.. in a beer garden in the sun with my friends and my boyfriend - Or shopping for old vintage things in a dirty market.

My favourite item in my wardrobe is.. my Chanel 2.55 bag that i got for my 18th birthday, i think i would die if i lost it.

No comments:

Post a Comment