Fashion can be bought. Style one must possess.

The girl herself..

My photo
Passionate Fashion Student, Just as obsessed with fashion as i am with life. Each day learning a little more than what i knew yesterday. I set myself goals to set myself up for achievement. I have many dreams and ambitions and im inspired by many. Have a good day beautiful.

Friday 9 April 2010

Nicole Richie, Street Style.









Nicole Richie, another one of my many style icons. She always looks great whether its on the red carpet or walking down the street. What i love about Nicole, is that she always uses great accessories! Shes always got that amazing bag everyones talking about or that gorgeous CC Skye bracelet everyone wants. Famous for her big sunglasses, scarves used as head bands, shes got her own style going on and shes inspirational. Shes now a mother of two and still looks just as glam. Even her tattoos are my favourite! xo

No comments:

Post a Comment