Fashion can be bought. Style one must possess.

The girl herself..

My photo
Passionate Fashion Student, Just as obsessed with fashion as i am with life. Each day learning a little more than what i knew yesterday. I set myself goals to set myself up for achievement. I have many dreams and ambitions and im inspired by many. Have a good day beautiful.

Sunday 11 April 2010

Stylish Thinking - Helena Shadbolt


The CV - I met Helena at an acting school a few years back and got along ever since. Her style is fun and cute. We have the same taste in music and we love Gossip Girl and Chuck Bass a little too much.

I would describe my style.. as unpretentious, highstreet and well- considered.

I couldn't live without.. my Jack Wills tracksuit bottoms.

I look up to.. Fearne Cotton.

My favourite fashion memory.. was when I did my work experience at Grazia magazine and got to try on loads of pairs of Louboutins.

I most like.. my eyes.

My favourite thing in my wardrobe.. is this cream blouse with gold embellishment and shoulder pads from Topshop.

No comments:

Post a Comment