Fashion can be bought. Style one must possess.

The girl herself..

My photo
Passionate Fashion Student, Just as obsessed with fashion as i am with life. Each day learning a little more than what i knew yesterday. I set myself goals to set myself up for achievement. I have many dreams and ambitions and im inspired by many. Have a good day beautiful.

Thursday 8 April 2010

Stylish Thinking - April Salsbury


The C.V - The most stylish mother i know, always laughing and loves Matt Goss a little too much.

The wardrobe i would love to raid the most.. would be Kate Moss, love the blazer and grey jeans look.

I cant live without.. bootsales - for my clothes and homeware. You never know what your going to come home with which is just so exciting. "Someone elses rubbish, is someone elses treasure"

My favourite thing in my wardrobe.. are my 7 for all mankind jeans. They fit perfectly and so flattering.

The 3 most important things to me.. are my kids as they keep me young and laughing. My old car which is very sentimental for me as its taken me to the moon and back. My phone - without it is like ive lost an arm, although i may not get a text for days, its like a comfort blanket.

My home is.. Very me in its feminine but very individual with its own personal style. I do love the word 'Love' and it shows up all around my home.

Im in love with.. The black leather clogs from River Island, i want and im going to get.

No comments:

Post a Comment