Fashion can be bought. Style one must possess.

The girl herself..

My photo
Passionate Fashion Student, Just as obsessed with fashion as i am with life. Each day learning a little more than what i knew yesterday. I set myself goals to set myself up for achievement. I have many dreams and ambitions and im inspired by many. Have a good day beautiful.

Wednesday 21 April 2010

Outfit of the day -


Wow, i never thought i would be putting Lady Gaga in the best outfits column as i think her outfits are ridiculous most the time, crazy ridiculous. But- i LOVE this outfit! I think she is looking amazing, Love the big flower in her bright peroxide blonde locks, her big glasses and her black watch with her bra and i LOVE this tight pale pink PVC pencil skirt. The white bag and beige shoes look gorgeous. All this shouldn't be together but i think Gaga has truly out shined herself.

No comments:

Post a Comment