Fashion can be bought. Style one must possess.

The girl herself..

My photo
Passionate Fashion Student, Just as obsessed with fashion as i am with life. Each day learning a little more than what i knew yesterday. I set myself goals to set myself up for achievement. I have many dreams and ambitions and im inspired by many. Have a good day beautiful.

Wednesday 7 April 2010

I NEEEED A TOPSHOP GOLD CARD!

Yesterday i went to see Frank Skinner but had a cheeky visit to Topshop Oxford Circus before & oh boy, i need a Topshop Gold Card! You only have one of these cards if your Kate Moss, Beyonce or Olivia Palermo, quite frankly an A list celeb. So no Gold Card for me but heres my wishlist on my own version of a Gold Card -



. Nearly every single piece of jewellery, there were so many statement big necklaces that were gorgeous for the summer.



. Every pair of clogs, tanned ones, cream ones, ones with buckles, ones with studs. Yes please! And those wedges too please.



. & Anything pastel coloured, so thats most of the first floor! Pastels are HUGE right now, i wore a pastel blue All Saints scarf, pink Zara tee, long gem necklace and pastel pink Mulberry. Not forgetting the jade green swarovski bangle i bought. Jade green is big in Chanel right now.


Big fashion 'DONT' for me is to match all clothes and colours perfectly. Mix and match :)


Hope you all had a good day as much as i did.
Pastel love.


Having a 'gate' day (Mums idea :)

My gorgeous mother -

At the start of my clog craze!

These were a size 3 and still too big :(

I need these clogs!


Liberty flower stand -

No comments:

Post a Comment