Fashion can be bought. Style one must possess.

The girl herself..

My photo
Passionate Fashion Student, Just as obsessed with fashion as i am with life. Each day learning a little more than what i knew yesterday. I set myself goals to set myself up for achievement. I have many dreams and ambitions and im inspired by many. Have a good day beautiful.

Sunday 11 April 2010

Stylish Thinking - Kelly Brown


The C.V - Met at The Fashion Retail Academy where were both studying fashion. I noticed Kellys cool individual style straight away and she got voted most stylish in her class. We both share a love for Florence and the machine.

My style in 3 words.. granny, vintage, non sexy.

Its not very fashionable but you like to.. steal my boyfriends clothes.
My greatest inspiration is.. my mum/nan/aunties and all there old clothes and photos.

On my ipod i listen to.. Oasis, Paul Weller and the drums.

I own so many.. vintage jackets.

My favourite fashion designer is.. Chanel.

I couldnt live without.. alcohol and my ipod.

I shop in.. H&M, vintage stores, ebay and my mums wardrobe.
The craziest thing i've ever done.. is learning to drive.

No comments:

Post a Comment