Fashion can be bought. Style one must possess.

The girl herself..

My photo
Passionate Fashion Student, Just as obsessed with fashion as i am with life. Each day learning a little more than what i knew yesterday. I set myself goals to set myself up for achievement. I have many dreams and ambitions and im inspired by many. Have a good day beautiful.

Wednesday 7 April 2010

Most Desired -


A new post every Wednesday of my most desired item of the week and i thought it would be easy but oh no, there are about 100 things i want and desire! I narrowed it down to this Marchesa pink feather dress. Its absolutely gorgeous and i am in love with feathers and pastels right now. Please can my bank account miraculously have £5,320 spare balance so i can purchase.
http://www.netaporter.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment