Fashion can be bought. Style one must possess.

The girl herself..

My photo
Passionate Fashion Student, Just as obsessed with fashion as i am with life. Each day learning a little more than what i knew yesterday. I set myself goals to set myself up for achievement. I have many dreams and ambitions and im inspired by many. Have a good day beautiful.

Sunday 4 April 2010

Happpyyyy


What makes me happy -
  • Laughing
  • Anything Chanel
  • My Mum
  • Having fun with the girls
  • Galaxy ripples
  • Jude Law or Jamie Redknapp or Jesse Metcalfe
  • Buying more clothes
  • The Fashion Retail Academy
  • Listening to my favourite music
  • Radio One Live Lounge
  • My blackberry
  • Laying in bed watching films
  • Cute old people
  • My lipstick
  • Recieving texts that make me smile
  • The sun
  • My Blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment