Fashion can be bought. Style one must possess.

The girl herself..

My photo
Passionate Fashion Student, Just as obsessed with fashion as i am with life. Each day learning a little more than what i knew yesterday. I set myself goals to set myself up for achievement. I have many dreams and ambitions and im inspired by many. Have a good day beautiful.

Wednesday 14 April 2010

Personal Style.


A day shopping up London.
Cream trousers - Zara, Woven vest - George at Asda, Cardigan - London Fashion Weekend, Scarf from a stall in Oxford Street, Bag - ChloƩ and Watch from Casio and bracelets from Juicy Couture.


After working on the set of Kick-Ass for 10 days and my hand being featured in the film, i thought i should eventually go see the film and it was a really great film, a definite must-see.

Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment