Fashion can be bought. Style one must possess.

The girl herself..

My photo
Passionate Fashion Student, Just as obsessed with fashion as i am with life. Each day learning a little more than what i knew yesterday. I set myself goals to set myself up for achievement. I have many dreams and ambitions and im inspired by many. Have a good day beautiful.

Tuesday 27 April 2010

Camilla Belle




After seeing Camilla Belle in Grazia and wondering who she was, i googled her the actress and she is just simply stunning at only 23! I dont know why i havent seen her before all over magazines. I am in love with that green dress and that Louis Vuitton dress is to die for and her perfect skin, even her name is gorgeous! Shes definitely a new beaut i will be adding to my blog more often..

1 comment:

  1. she takes my breath away.
    so underrated and such a natural beauty.!

    ReplyDelete