Fashion can be bought. Style one must possess.

The girl herself..

My photo
Passionate Fashion Student, Just as obsessed with fashion as i am with life. Each day learning a little more than what i knew yesterday. I set myself goals to set myself up for achievement. I have many dreams and ambitions and im inspired by many. Have a good day beautiful.

Wednesday 21 April 2010

Were all going Miu Miu crazyyyyy!

Okay, i thought Miu Miu's crazy collection would have got a little boring by now but i still walk past the store in Westfields and gasp. I am in love with it and everyones talking about it, in every magazine, on many blogs and many fashionistas have been seeing wearing it. Im still absolutely obsessed with the shoes. & the adorable cat print clutch!

1 comment:

  1. Oh My, I have been dreaming of the Mui Mui shoes!! I love them and I neeeed them

    ReplyDelete