Fashion can be bought. Style one must possess.

The girl herself..

My photo
Passionate Fashion Student, Just as obsessed with fashion as i am with life. Each day learning a little more than what i knew yesterday. I set myself goals to set myself up for achievement. I have many dreams and ambitions and im inspired by many. Have a good day beautiful.

Thursday 8 April 2010

Stylish Thinking - Eva Ramirez


The C.V - I met Eva working in Abercrombie & Fitch.. She has such a cool style and shes just too adorable & Has an even more adorable blog.

I dont really have a style icon.. but i am really inspired by lots of people and things. If i had to have a style icon it would have to be Gabrielle 'coco' Chanel, a little cliche but she had such a strong philosphey when it came to fashion. Also, i love Natalie Portmans character Mathilda in the film Leon, so adrogynous and cool!

My style in 3 words.. Cute, diverse, fun.

I couldnt live without.. my friends, my family and tea.

If i could have one thing it would be.. the entire Proenza Schouler spring 2010 RTW collection! They make tie dye cool.

I would love to.. raid Carine Roitfields wardrobe.. And her daughters!

Follow Eva's gorgeous blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment