Fashion can be bought. Style one must possess.

The girl herself..

My photo
Passionate Fashion Student, Just as obsessed with fashion as i am with life. Each day learning a little more than what i knew yesterday. I set myself goals to set myself up for achievement. I have many dreams and ambitions and im inspired by many. Have a good day beautiful.

Sunday 4 July 2010

WIRELESS 2010




After seeing thousands of florals, hundreds of playsuits, every colour pair of Haviana flip-flops, tiny denim shorts and too many trilby hats, my first Wireless Festival experience was one to remember, i spent all day looking at fashionista's working the festival trend and many many fashion dont's. I've never seen so many dirty people where there was no mud, i looked pretty clean :) I was loving getting drenched by everyones alcohol being chucked over everyones head and laughing at the drunken messes getting it on. The acts were amaze. Snoop Dogg, what a motherf*cker gangster on the mainstage. Chilled out Lisa Mitchell performing on Bandstand in the UGG garden with the posh loo's costing £3 to go to the toilet, proper festival styleee. The one act that set the whole experience off was 2ManyDjs, making everyone just jump around to the amazing beats. A definite weekend trip next year with all the girls and my jord.

No comments:

Post a Comment