Fashion can be bought. Style one must possess.

The girl herself..

My photo
Passionate Fashion Student, Just as obsessed with fashion as i am with life. Each day learning a little more than what i knew yesterday. I set myself goals to set myself up for achievement. I have many dreams and ambitions and im inspired by many. Have a good day beautiful.

Friday 30 July 2010

Masquerade Moulin Rouge.

Help. Help. Help, why do i leave everything to the last minute. I just dont know how and when i am going to put together an outfit for the masquerade meets moulin rouge party in 2 days. I have a mask and thats all, maybe a plain black dress with a nice pair of heels but i know ill look and feel out of place if i dont dress up...... I just want to look like Serena Vanderwoodsen when she attends the masquerade ball in GG. If only i had the help of the Gossip Girls wardrobe department and stylists. HELP.

No comments:

Post a Comment