Fashion can be bought. Style one must possess.

The girl herself..

My photo
Passionate Fashion Student, Just as obsessed with fashion as i am with life. Each day learning a little more than what i knew yesterday. I set myself goals to set myself up for achievement. I have many dreams and ambitions and im inspired by many. Have a good day beautiful.

Monday 12 July 2010

Clogging About -



I eventually wore clogs, well techniqully the clogs are owned by my adorable mother but ofcourse i wear them thankfully both having diddy feet and both fitting in them and i was so excited about wearing them :) I teamed them with a casual outfit consisting of denim hotpants from H&M, a silk camisole from a designers collection at Topshop with a sequined silk waistcoat over the top with my favourite Birkin bag with curly wispy hair & a tan. ilovesummer!

1 comment: