Fashion can be bought. Style one must possess.

The girl herself..

My photo
Passionate Fashion Student, Just as obsessed with fashion as i am with life. Each day learning a little more than what i knew yesterday. I set myself goals to set myself up for achievement. I have many dreams and ambitions and im inspired by many. Have a good day beautiful.

Tuesday 13 July 2010

Olivia, Is it bye bye from Elle?


I love watching The City and seeing Erin and Olivia digging eachother out the whole time being in competition to get Joes attention. Its hard for me to say this as i think of Olivia as a style icon and she makes great television but i couldn't help getting excited when i saw 'next time on The City', Olivia arrives late for an event and the hot English beauty steps in to do Olivia's interviewing role. Eeeeek! Erin, you sly cat! I LOVE IT! Best season so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment