Fashion can be bought. Style one must possess.

The girl herself..

My photo
Passionate Fashion Student, Just as obsessed with fashion as i am with life. Each day learning a little more than what i knew yesterday. I set myself goals to set myself up for achievement. I have many dreams and ambitions and im inspired by many. Have a good day beautiful.

Wednesday 14 July 2010

EBAY LOVIN'

Im just loving Ebay right now. After sorting some things out to do a bootsale with, my mum suggested putting a few things on Ebay as i cant do a bootsale until next weekend. I got addicted pretty quick and now i have more than 20 items on sale. Check out my items if you can because you cant beat a bargain. Theres old Chanel purses, Sass and Bide t-shirts, Vintage clothes from Portabello, Cute jewellery from Anna Lou, D&G, Fendi, Anya Hindmarch and many more. New and Used.
http://shop.ebay.co.uk/lovefra2009/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipq=&_trksid=p4340
Keep checking every few days for new additions because once i get started with something, i dont stop. Just like blogging :)

No comments:

Post a Comment