Fashion can be bought. Style one must possess.

The girl herself..

My photo
Passionate Fashion Student, Just as obsessed with fashion as i am with life. Each day learning a little more than what i knew yesterday. I set myself goals to set myself up for achievement. I have many dreams and ambitions and im inspired by many. Have a good day beautiful.

Sunday 11 July 2010

my 50p shirt.


Following the denim trend, I bought this Paul Smith shirt at a boot-sale a couple of months ago but it was a size XXL in mens size but i knew for 50p i could do something with it. Last night after cutting my old jeans into denim hotpants i become scissor happy and pulled the shirt out my wardrobe and just got cutting. I cut along the bottom and frayed it to give it a vintage worn look. I wore it today with a little white dress tied at the front to give that cowboy look with little brown booties which i just cannot stop wearing at the minute! I also wore it casually open. Im now more in love with the denim trend as before and for 50p, you just cannot go wrong!







No comments:

Post a Comment