Fashion can be bought. Style one must possess.

The girl herself..

My photo
Passionate Fashion Student, Just as obsessed with fashion as i am with life. Each day learning a little more than what i knew yesterday. I set myself goals to set myself up for achievement. I have many dreams and ambitions and im inspired by many. Have a good day beautiful.

Friday 30 July 2010

Olivia Palermo shoots her first UK cover for Asos


Asos.com is becoming more and more well known as the biggest online retailer supplying high street and high end fashion as well as producing their own product. So when i heard Olivia Palermo was the cover of there gorgeous magazine, i werent suprised and just had to sign up to recieve it through my door.
& Wow what a gorgeous model Olivia makes and what amazing pictures she takes and.. whats even more exciting about this shoot is that everything she's wearing you can purchase online.

PALERMO YOU BEAUT

No comments:

Post a Comment