Fashion can be bought. Style one must possess.

The girl herself..

My photo
Passionate Fashion Student, Just as obsessed with fashion as i am with life. Each day learning a little more than what i knew yesterday. I set myself goals to set myself up for achievement. I have many dreams and ambitions and im inspired by many. Have a good day beautiful.

Tuesday 29 June 2010

Stevie AMAZING Wonder

I have always and next year determined to attend the one and only Kate Moss inspired Glastonbury festival, i loved watching it this year infront of the tele. Although i think it would be amazing to be there for real. The highlight of the weekend has to be Stevie Wonders performance, too amazing for words. He is truly inspiring and one of my biggest music idols. Bring on Glastonbury 2011.

No comments:

Post a Comment