Fashion can be bought. Style one must possess.

The girl herself..

My photo
Passionate Fashion Student, Just as obsessed with fashion as i am with life. Each day learning a little more than what i knew yesterday. I set myself goals to set myself up for achievement. I have many dreams and ambitions and im inspired by many. Have a good day beautiful.

Wednesday 9 June 2010

CFDA Awards.

The awards.
Womanswear designer of the year- Marc Jacobs
Menswear designer of the year- Marcus Wainwright and David Neville for Rag&Bone
Accessory designer of the year- Alexis Bittar
Swarovski award for womanswear- Jason Wu
Swarovski award for Menswear- Richard Chai
Swarovski award for accessory design- Alexander Wang
Geoffrey Beene lifetime achievement award- Michael Kors
International award- Christopher Bailey for Burberry
Eleanor Lambert award- Tonne Goodman, Fashion Director, Vogue
Fashion icon award- Iman
Board of directors' special tribute- Alexander McQueen

The best dressed.

Whitney Port. I love the elegance of this metallic gown, a different fashion look for Whitney. The gown shows off her amazing figure, She looks gorgeous as always.
Jessica Biel. I am in love with this DVF gown. The colours are gorgeous for Biel's skin tone and all the classic, simple accessories show the dress off perfectly.
Sarah Jessica Parker. Alexander McQueen. Enough said.
Gwyneth Paltrow. I wouldnt normally call Gwyneth a style icon as such but i think this classic sparkly black gown is out of this fashion world and definitely deserves to be in the best dressed catogary.
The not -so- best dressed.
Daisy Lowe. Not feeling the leapord print or the sheer no denier tights. Shame on you Lowe.
Rachel Weisz. Plain, Simple, Boring.
Alexa Chung. Ill be the first one to put my hand up for Alexa being one of my biggest fashion icons with her quirky individual style but im not liking this 'ive gone and visited my grandma's wardrobe and still look cool' look.. from the length of the dress down to the height of the heel, i do not like this outfit one tiny bit.
Council of fashion designers of America

No comments:

Post a Comment