Fashion can be bought. Style one must possess.

The girl herself..

My photo
Passionate Fashion Student, Just as obsessed with fashion as i am with life. Each day learning a little more than what i knew yesterday. I set myself goals to set myself up for achievement. I have many dreams and ambitions and im inspired by many. Have a good day beautiful.

Tuesday 30 March 2010

'The hills' style.

Heidi Montag.




A simple summer look-Little denim hot pants and

a white vest layered with another cropped vest. Love the
Hermes belt! Not sure about the trainer wedges though?


At the airport chic - I really dont ever wear blue
and black myself but Heidi pulls it off with her light wash jeans and black leather boots.

Her fur gilet and not forgetting the LV pull along.


Maxi colour- I love this outfit the best as i love clashing colours

especially in the summer. I am in love with that purple
Balenciaga and need it for this summer.

Lauren Conrad.

A simple summer look - Navy skinnies with a nautical anchor

vest with a scarf and big sunnies.

At the airport - Black skinnies with fringe booties and
a simple white vest with a scarf to make the outfit a
little more effective.


Classic Maxi - Black maxi with thong flip flops and a gorgeous Chanel. Simple yet classy.


Audrina Patridge.


Summer Style - Simple white bootcuts and a navy tee. Loving the white bag.

Airport cool- Very Audrina with her grey skinnies and a pink baggy tee.

Sweater thrown over arm, shes just too cool for
school.


Maxi blues- I never thought id see Audrina Partridge in a
maxi dress and wedges but she pulls it off perfectly as always.

No comments:

Post a Comment