Fashion can be bought. Style one must possess.

The girl herself..

My photo
Passionate Fashion Student, Just as obsessed with fashion as i am with life. Each day learning a little more than what i knew yesterday. I set myself goals to set myself up for achievement. I have many dreams and ambitions and im inspired by many. Have a good day beautiful.

Monday 29 March 2010

Black Nails.



I have this weird love/hate relationship with black nails. After 2 days of painting my nails black i had to take them off because i found them disturbing to my image but painted my nails a dark plum colour which people soon enough called black. I think black nails look great all the same, i still dont get how guys never like it. (not on me anyway) :(
And in that picture, i didnt know smoking could look so hot!






Tacky?

No comments:

Post a Comment