Fashion can be bought. Style one must possess.

The girl herself..

My photo
Passionate Fashion Student, Just as obsessed with fashion as i am with life. Each day learning a little more than what i knew yesterday. I set myself goals to set myself up for achievement. I have many dreams and ambitions and im inspired by many. Have a good day beautiful.

Monday 29 March 2010

Charm life.

I love jewellery and accessories. I cant leave the house without some sort of dangle on my wrist or round my neck and ofcourse my 'love' ring and peace bracelet. Celebrities are just as crazy about jewellery, Lots of colourful beads and friendship bands round wrists and statement necklaces teamed with gorgeous dresses. I am in love with the charm bracelets with peace signs and hamsa hand charms hanging off. I am making my own to make my look more personal and unique out of tanned and baby pink cord with colourful wooden beads and charms, i cant wait to wear them at V, on the beach with my bikini and give them to my girlfriends.

My favourite bangle is the cream one saying 'Take Chances, Dream Big'



No comments:

Post a Comment