Fashion can be bought. Style one must possess.

The girl herself..

My photo
Passionate Fashion Student, Just as obsessed with fashion as i am with life. Each day learning a little more than what i knew yesterday. I set myself goals to set myself up for achievement. I have many dreams and ambitions and im inspired by many. Have a good day beautiful.

Saturday 15 January 2011

New Year In Liverpool.


Sequin Top - Vintage
Trousers - Urban Outfitters
Shoes - YSL Tributes
Bag - Chanel
Accessories - Rolex Watch, Monica Vinader, River Island & Aldo Rings.



Nude Feather Cape - Burlesque Website
Dress - By Malene Birger
Shoes - Christian Louboutin
Bag - Vintage
Accessories - Rolex Watch, Monica Vinader Bracelet, River Island & Aldo Ring

1 comment:

  1. Jodes love both those outfits! And how cuuuuute are you and the boyf. Adorable.

    Plus I nearly cried when I saw the photo of your louboutins on facebook. Sigh.

    ReplyDelete