Fashion can be bought. Style one must possess.

The girl herself..

My photo
Passionate Fashion Student, Just as obsessed with fashion as i am with life. Each day learning a little more than what i knew yesterday. I set myself goals to set myself up for achievement. I have many dreams and ambitions and im inspired by many. Have a good day beautiful.

Wednesday 26 January 2011

Cant wait to hail a yellow taxi... NEXT FRIDAY!!


So my boyfriend just gets more and more amazing every day! After telling him how jealous i was of my best friend going New York to work at Fashion Week and that i had a place out there if i could afford it (which i couldnt) as the flight is next Friday, he turned up at my house yesterday with a present wrapped up containing two New York guide books and my boarding pass followed by my best friend standing at the door. It was so amazing that i cryed :). I LOVE YOU LEWLA, and i promise to have the best Valentines with you when im back xoxoxox

1 comment:

  1. OH MY GOD JODIE that is the best surprise in the world!! You need to hold onto that one!! :-) lucky thing xxx

    ReplyDelete