Fashion can be bought. Style one must possess.

The girl herself..

My photo
Passionate Fashion Student, Just as obsessed with fashion as i am with life. Each day learning a little more than what i knew yesterday. I set myself goals to set myself up for achievement. I have many dreams and ambitions and im inspired by many. Have a good day beautiful.

Saturday 15 January 2011

Drake -







After keeping us waiting for an hour and half, Drake come on the stage and everyone went mad as he performed as amazing as i imagined telling a story before every song. The atmosphere was unreal and everyone was dancing and singing and going mad everytime he started singing, he then started talking to the audience spotting out people and saying hi, what a beaut! Started talking about the drizzy 3 stroke which made girls scream before singing 'Whats my name'. An amazing night for all Drake fans xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment