Fashion can be bought. Style one must possess.

The girl herself..

My photo
Passionate Fashion Student, Just as obsessed with fashion as i am with life. Each day learning a little more than what i knew yesterday. I set myself goals to set myself up for achievement. I have many dreams and ambitions and im inspired by many. Have a good day beautiful.

Friday 7 January 2011

HAPPY NEW YEAR.

Yes its 7 days late, im sorry! This year im going to change my blog slightly, its still going to have inspirational pictures, my fashion idols, my thoughts and ideas but its going to be more personal to myself as a fashion student. Posts will consist of my personal style, what im up to at college, pictures of when im out and about and general fashion student stuff.
Hope your having a great day, not like the morning ive had where ive been sitting in a dentist chair listening to Drake getting myself excited for when i see him at Hammersmith Apollo tonight, xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment