Fashion can be bought. Style one must possess.

The girl herself..

My photo
Passionate Fashion Student, Just as obsessed with fashion as i am with life. Each day learning a little more than what i knew yesterday. I set myself goals to set myself up for achievement. I have many dreams and ambitions and im inspired by many. Have a good day beautiful.

Friday 10 September 2010

FRA, for how i have missed you!

Enrolled into my second year of college on Wednesday which is all very exciting apart from the fact my gorgeous Jessica is not attending this year round :( I hope to meet lots of new friends, learn lots more and have the best 2nd year of FRA.
Have a fun Friday you little beauties, sorry for the rubbish blogger i have been recently. Promise to post more as soon as i can.
PEACE.

No comments:

Post a Comment