Fashion can be bought. Style one must possess.

The girl herself..

My photo
Passionate Fashion Student, Just as obsessed with fashion as i am with life. Each day learning a little more than what i knew yesterday. I set myself goals to set myself up for achievement. I have many dreams and ambitions and im inspired by many. Have a good day beautiful.

Wednesday 22 September 2010

CAR BOOT FAIR - WESTFIELDS

Cool Cars designed by different brands and people selling cool stuff.

I popped to Westfields today to check out this car boot fair which is in aid of charity supported by Hyundai celebrating LFW to get myself chatting to one of the top Topshops creative designers for all the big stores who loved my style (yes!), seeing what goes on behind the scenes at Mary Portas charity shops (the girl also said my brogues were cool, yes!) and entering into lots of competitions. I WANT TO WIN THEM SHEEPSKIN BOOTS! I felt very inspired and i feel to design a car myself! Check it out at Westfield's until Sunday.
http://londonfashion.westfield.com/events/car-boot-fair

No comments:

Post a Comment