Fashion can be bought. Style one must possess.

The girl herself..

My photo
Passionate Fashion Student, Just as obsessed with fashion as i am with life. Each day learning a little more than what i knew yesterday. I set myself goals to set myself up for achievement. I have many dreams and ambitions and im inspired by many. Have a good day beautiful.

Sunday 2 May 2010

Sunday's Shoe Wishlist -


I went into the Westfields store to try on the Miu Miu beauties that have been on my mind since i saw them on that catwalk in fashion week and the sales woman said they are only selling the classic colours and no printed ones as they are so exclusive.. I now envy every single Miu Miu printed shoe owner and think they need to borrow me the shoes just for tonight, please!

No comments:

Post a Comment