Fashion can be bought. Style one must possess.

The girl herself..

My photo
Passionate Fashion Student, Just as obsessed with fashion as i am with life. Each day learning a little more than what i knew yesterday. I set myself goals to set myself up for achievement. I have many dreams and ambitions and im inspired by many. Have a good day beautiful.

Wednesday 4 August 2010

Taylor Momsen for Material Girl



Oh how i'd love to be walking down the New York streets (just like the woman thinking 'WTF' in the background) to see 17 year old Taylor Momsen in a floral ra-ra skirt who looks about 21 as usual being snapped by the one and only Madonna modelling the mother and daughter's new fashion range 'Material Girl' with 13 year old Lourdes standing onside giving advice. What a way to start the new range.
You go Momsen, Madonna and Lourdes.

No comments:

Post a Comment