Fashion can be bought. Style one must possess.

The girl herself..

My photo
Passionate Fashion Student, Just as obsessed with fashion as i am with life. Each day learning a little more than what i knew yesterday. I set myself goals to set myself up for achievement. I have many dreams and ambitions and im inspired by many. Have a good day beautiful.

Wednesday 4 August 2010

Stylish Thinking - Shannen Rose Brundell.


The C.V - I met Shannen when my mum got tickets to the Itunes Festival thinking we would be going to see the amazing Mumford and Sons and Laura Marling but had to sit through interviews with Ferne Cotton and Dave Berry on the live shows instead but we got along instantly :( Shannen has her own style, the most gorgeous long hair and a figure to die for. You rarely see her without her military boots on and a smile painted on her face. Many good times to come with this girl.


I get inspired.. by other peoples individual styles and seeing how they mix there clothes and trying similar outfits myself. Also magazines and online websites such as Look Book, although being inspired by models is hard as you know you will never look as amazing as them.


I couldn't live without.. my laptop!! It holds all my pictures, school work (which is not that necessary anymore) saved favourites, memories and ofcourse access to social networking sites that i can't get enough of! Ha.


My favourite thing in my wardrobe is.. my worker/military boots! I even tried sneaking them into my summer outfits without tights or leggings as i couldn't take them off.



On a summers day you will find me.. sunbathing in my garden, at a friends, playing tennis or at a local pub sitting outside.


Im listening to.. alot of Florence and the machine at the moment.


I love.. Winter fashion over summer. Nothing excited me more than the new seasons boots (SHEEPSKIN ONES THIS WINTER), a new coat, wolly headbands, gloves etc... and patterned tights.


If i could have anything right now.. it would have to be the 'Burberry Porsum' buckle, sheepskin, heeled boots! They are AMAZING and only cost £600! Ha.


My style in 3 words.. Messy, Comfy and Bohemian.

No comments:

Post a Comment