Fashion can be bought. Style one must possess.

The girl herself..

My photo
Passionate Fashion Student, Just as obsessed with fashion as i am with life. Each day learning a little more than what i knew yesterday. I set myself goals to set myself up for achievement. I have many dreams and ambitions and im inspired by many. Have a good day beautiful.

Friday 30 April 2010

Here we go round the Mulberry tree.

After flicking through the pages of this months Elle, i set my eyes on the betty bow sandals by Mulberry and i am in love! They are perfect for everyday casual comfort for the summer with little dresses and skinny jeans. & only at £150. Not bad not bad. Check them out at http://www.mulberry.com/?gclid=clc1lokzrqecfdpo4woderxe-g/#/storefront/c5727/4737/category/

Prints are everywhere this season so Mulberrys horse bangle and coin purse are perfect for this summer coming.. http://www.mulberry.com/?gclid=clc1lokzrqecfdpo4woderxe-g/#/storefront/c5490/4270/category/

No comments:

Post a Comment